Register for the Bayshore Rescues Christmas Dinner and Gifts.
As Bayshore Fire Rescue prepares for the Christmas Season once again, we hope you’ll join our efforts to streamline and simplify the preparations for our annual Children’s Christmas.
Our Mission has always been, and remains to be, an effort to help those parents who would otherwise be unable to provide Christmas for their children; a means to share in the holiday without taking food from your table or further postponing important bills. We simply ask that you only sign up for our assistance if this describes your situation.
Gift Recipients must:
- Be age 10 or younger
- Reside in North Fort Myers, Alva or Fort Myers Shores (proof required in application)
- Required. Do not bring extra guests, as we do not have extras and do not want to disappoint people.
- Open for the month of November.
- A commitment. Please do not sign up for the dinner if you do not plan on participating. If your circumstances change and you cannot attend, please let us know.
The Christmas Dinner Party:
- Will be held Thursday, December 19th at 6:30 pm.
Instructions and directions will be sent to eligible applicants.
- The person who signs up as the parent or appointed alternate in the application must be present to pick up the gifts. ID will be verified.
- If you are not attending the dinner, you will be sent an e-mail notifying you when your children’s gifts are ready. Please plan on picking them up on or before December 22 preferably Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm. Our staff has their regular jobs to do and need their evenings to rest.
- You will need a Driver’s License or other form of Photo ID to pick up gifts, and your name must be on the registration form.
- We do not deliver gifts, nor are we able to help with other needs during the year.
- We do not provide funds to assist with rent or utility payments. We are simply a fire department trying to help parents provide Christmas for their children who would not otherwise receive gifts. Please respect our mission.
By completing the registration form below you affirm that you have read and will comply by the terms above.